A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field. We're committed to peak performance, improving the quality of life, and embracing and leveraging diverse backgrounds, cultures and talents to achieve competitive advantage.
Novartis is actively seeking a Service Design Expert to join our IT team in East Hanover, New Jersey.
As part of an part of an innovative multidisciplinary team you will be the focal point of collaborative innovative and agile teams that Experiment, rapidly incubate, and establish to scale digital platforms that deliver value to Novartis in areas like process automation, Cognitive Computing(AI, ML), Blockchain, IoT and advanced data analytics.
You quickly form collaborative multidisciplinary innovation virtual teams across various business and IT units to design end user interactions and design of services for new digital platforms and services new digital platforms and services that support Novartis objectives. The Service Design Expert for Applied Technology Innovation is a strategic role that enables the Novartis Digital Strategy by driving a culture of innovation, developing and delivering disruptive innovative technology platforms and services. You will align regularly with various stakeholders across the organization to contribute, shape and deliver defined elements of the Novartis Digital Strategy and technology innovation agenda. You will innovate and deliver capabilities keeping them current and relevant to a rapidly changing business and industry context as well as reporting on progress on projects/programs.
• Design agile ways of working service model, interaction and visual design for new technology
• Utilize design thinking and user centric design techniques to build holistic end user experiences.
• Create an internal view of how people and technology interact by providing human factors and technical expertise.
• Educate, Evangelize IT and business on new technologies, ways of working and demystify the hype to drive realistic assessments
• Establish service design and scale up frameworks and lead setup of a scalable service that is connected to the existing enterprise frameworks and services. Identify improvements to enterprise frameworks and advocate the needed improvements.
• Actively contribute to “incubation labs” infrastructure, processes and expansion
• Support to foster and enhance innovation network (internal & external) to develop digital capabilities & ecosystem partnerships
• Support identification of new tech and prioritization for digital strategy
• Use rapid prototyping & iterative methods to prove and establish value.
• For identified technologies, launch to enterprise scale ensuring value is derived. Ensuring integration and collaboration with the rest of the organization.
Service Design Expert, Applied Technology Innovation