Description de l'offre
Service Delivery Expert
927 million. The number of lives we touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Act as the primary point of contact for the business - specific business capability -for existing and new services to ensure that agreed services are being delivered to requirements and business user expectations and satisfaction levels are met
• Act as the primary connection between service delivery and the business for a given capability
• Ensure IT services are aligned with business strategy, business objectives, business requirements, standards and regulations
• Understand the processes, plans, objectives, drivers, and issues related to the business capability, as well as the appropriate external policies and regulations.
• Identify and qualify new demand with overall responsibility for steering proposals through the early phases of approval
• Participate in establishment of budgets and investment proposals and obtain sponsorship and funding
• Ensure the introduction of new / modified services happens in a planned, controlled and timely manner to minimize disruption and maximize benefit
• Provide IT consulting to the capability stakeholders, educate them on IT processes and methodologies and drive adoption of global solutions
• Ensure service adherence with quality, compliance and security standards and delivery of associated corrective service actions
• Provide a uniform approach to the way in which customer feedback is handled and resolved
• Ensure technology impact analysis is provided to business
• Facilitates project kick-offs contributing to the success of a project team
• Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope
About the Novartis Global Service Centre in Dublin:
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC), Dublin, was set up in 2013 and is located in a state-of-the-art facility on the Merrion Road in Ballsbridge. The center, one of five around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions and organizations worldwide. Services offered by the Dublin team include scientific and commercial services, IT, HR Operations and Procurement. There are currently several hundred associates employed at the site with 32 nationalities speaking 28 languages.
The operation is continuing to grow rapidly and has a number of exciting vacancies for experienced high-caliber candidates who are interested in working as part of an international team delivering services globally. Novartis offers a rewarding career and a comprehensive benefits package.
Novartis is a world-leading healthcare company that provides innovative solutions to address the evolving needs of patients and societies. Headquartered in Switzerland, Novartis offers a diversified portfolio to best meet these needs: innovative medicines, eye care and cost-saving generic pharmaceuticals. Novartis is the only global company with leading positions in these areas. Novartis Group companies employ approximately 120,000 full-time-equivalent associates and its products are available in more than 180 countries around the world.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus
• Pension scheme
• Share scheme
• Health insurance
• 25 days annual leave
• Flexible working arrangements
• Subsidised dining facilities
• Employee recognition scheme
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
Service Delivery Expert
The ideal candidate will have:
• Degree or relevant equivalent experience
• English and other local language
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Novartis Ireland Limited