Description de l'offre
Welcome to the future of medicine.
Be part of a rapidly growing, diverse and high calibre team of passionate people who strive to make a difference. Join the Novartis team in Prague and enjoy our inspiring environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, a wealth of opportunities for career development and an undeniably friendly culture.
Novartis is currently searching for a Security Operations Expert to join the IT team in Prague.
The purpose of the Security Operations Expert L2 role is to defend Novartis and its patients by investigating security incidents that have been triaged and escalated by the first level staff of the Novartis Security Operations Center. This includes performing analysis of indicators of compromise, investigating security incidents by reviewing relevant security data, coordinating with impacted application owners and users and implementing or arranging remediation actions.
• Handles security incidents escalated from L1 SOC using Security Incident Response life cycle (preparation; detection and analysis, containment, eradication and recovery; post-incident activity)
o Monitor L2 escalation queues within incident response tools
o Investigates, resolves standard level incidents using various security event sources (FW, IDS, PROXY, AD etc.)
o Investigations into non-standard incidents and execution of standard scenarios
o Escalates to L3 if investigations uncover unusual or atypical situations
• Works directly with L1s for incident response and improves existing documentation of work instructions.
• Checks incidents for quality and improvement.
• Reviews and updates existing use cases and work instructions
• Keeps accurate incident records
• Provides incident information to IR leads and coordinators for reporting
• Collaborates with other security teams in the global IT Security organization in Novartis
• Participates in, or works directly on additional projects, assignments or initiatives as assigned
Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague:
The Center, one of 5 around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis worldwide. We have highly qualified teams in areas such as scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), IT, Human Resources, Financial Reporting & Accounting, Procurement, Real Estate and Facility Services, Legal & Compliance, Finance and Communications.
Here’s some of the reasons we think you should join us:
• A job with a purpose. At Novartis, we all contribute to our mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives.
• A wealth of opportunities for career progression and working with best-in-class professionals.
• A diverse team that reflects the rich diversity of our markets. Over 55 nationalities speaking with 30+ languages, all generations, and more than 44% of female.
• Our modern and newly designed workplace is a pleasant place that reflects the need for flexible ways of working in order to bring new ideas to life.
• We live by our values; we cherish not only what we do but also how we do it. .
• Diversity & Inclusion mind-set. We aspire to move beyond stereotypes and bias to bring differences together, so we can see the world through the eyes of our patients and customers.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
• Competitive salary;
• Annual performance-based bonus;
• Employee recognition scheme;
• A benefits scheme above local legislation standards including pension and risk-life insurance, benefit package for health, education, culture and sport activities;
• Healthcare program that offers easy access to comprehensive health care;
• Variety of medical check-ups or consultations on-site;
• An Employee Assistance Program;
• 25 days annual leave, 4 days paid sick leave and Christmas holiday;
• Public transport allowance;
• Flexible working arrangements including Home Office;
• Support for a healthy lifestyle through the daily offering of fruit & vegetables.
We are looking forward to talking to you and sharing more about our broad range of opportunities.
Security Operations Expert
The ideal candidate will have:
• BA or BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field highly desired
• Experience working in a multinational organization desired
• Experience with IT security incident response, host and network investigations, malware analysis
• Certifications such as CISSP, Certified Intrusion Analyst (GIAC), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) preferred
• 3+ years in incident response or related IT or IT Security field
• Hands-on experience with security tools and devices, operating systems, and/or networking devices desired
• Knowledge of IT Security Standards, Control Frameworks and Risk Management techniques
• Proven skills and experience in log analysis, incident investigations – including guidance for remediation
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.