Description de l'offre
• Champion knowledge of disease management & treatment and patient’s pathway at hospital level or cluster of hospitals in the North-East region of Belgium
• Develop & demonstrate scientific knowledge to be recognized as trusted advisor internally and externally
• Achieve territory sales/market share targets at the hospital level or cluster of hospitals in the assigned territory.
• Participate in development of tactical plan in collaboration with other internal stakeholders to optimize team’s performance.
• Achieve qualitative and quantitative objectives
• Develop and implement different projects : meetings, local symposia, exhibitions etc. according to integrated hospital management
• Continuously analyze sales performance & develop / implement action plans in collaboration with other internal stakeholders
• Be able to identify key stakeholders and customers (mapping) and how they interact in the decision making process within a hospital.
• Check, maintain and update information on doctors/ hospitals and report all visits into our Novartis reporting system according to instructions of field force management while using efficiently different IT tools.
• Provide & maintain updated competitive information ( e.g. market tactics and activities).
• Ensure compliance with Novartis guidelines
• Report adverse events within 24 hours to the Novartis Pharma Safety team
• Inform health care practitioners about the safety profile of the promoted Novartis drugs via the product leaflet at hand during all doctor visits.
Sales Representative Ophthalmology North-East
• College/University degree in business, Science, Pharmacy , Medicine, nursing
• Fluent in Dutch, advanced English, basic knowledge of French
• Relevant therapeutic area sales or medical experience – hospital experience is required
• Drive for commercial success, constant drive for success and improvement, desire to take on challenges
• Knowledge from product, disease management and associated treatment including from competition, and knowledge of patient’s pathway are an asset
• Planning, targeting, identifying key doctors/clients and use of IT tools for reporting
• Effective time management
• Negotiator capable of recognizing and adapting the appropriate style/selling approaches with ethics and professionalism. Make effective use of company resources & funds.
• Innovative i.e. applies various methods taking into consideration the customer perspective and engages in dialog to deliver results.
• Follows up on information requests and seeks answers through networking.
• Focuses on relationship building and customer solutions through own highly scientific profile.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Willingness to win
Region Europe GenMed
NOV PHA BEL