Description de l'offre
The Regional Account Manager (RAM)- Southeast will play an essential role in the development and support of Sandoz Digital Therapeutics Franchise and other Sandoz product Managed Markets operations. The RAM will be responsible for the development and maintenance of relationships with assigned accounts within the commercial, government and other healthcare market segments. Specific account segments will include regional health plans and PBMs, Integrated Health Networks and State/Federal government healthcare agencies The RAM will be responsible for the development and execution of detailed business plans for their assigned accounts that support the national strategies and objectives of the Company. The RAM’s role will focus primarily on strategic and tactical activities and ensure payer coverage among plans affiliated with the national account, PBM or government agency. The RAM will also be responsible for direct business development opportunities to improve access within their geographic area.
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
Why consider Sandoz?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Regional Account Manager- Southeast- Remote
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or health-related field is required; Advanced degree is preferred
• A minimum of 5 years of pharmaceutical account management and/or sales experience, 3-4 of which must be in Addiction space, Institutional or Specialty Account Management is required
• Qualified candidates must also have a minimum of 3 years of demonstrated success managing Regional Payer Accounts, including winning profitable favorable formulary access
• SUD and OUD, and working with a patient support services HUB experience strongly preferred
• Ability to analyze highly complex, quantitative and qualitative situations and make recommendations that are in line with key company objectives
• Candidate must be self-motivated, possess a high degree of technical expertise and have exceptional account management skills
• Proven experience and success in working cross functionally in customer teams
• Experience leveraging appropriate resources in assigned accounts
• Computer literacy (i.e., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is a must
• Willingness to travel over a broad geography covering the Southeast is required; States to be covered include: Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia
• The ideal candidate will live in the Southeast (one of the states mentioned)- This is a Field-based- Remote role
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, share scheme, health insurance, 25 days annual leave, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme. Find out more about Novartis Ireland: https://www.novartis.ie/
COMMERCIAL OPS NA SZ
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.