R2R Fixed Assets Master Data Specialist, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
Welcome to the future of medicine.
Be part of a rapidly growing, diverse and high calibre team of passionate people who strive to make a difference. Join the Novartis team in Prague and enjoy our inspiring environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, a wealth of opportunities for career development and an undeniably friendly culture.
Novartis is currently searching for a R2R Master Data Fixed Assets Specialist to join the FRA team in Prague.
The Record to Report (R2R) Master Data Fixed Assets Specialist provides quality services to Novartis Group entities and are responsible for executing the maintenance of master data used in Novartis, on behalf of NBS customers. He/She will perform core Master Data and Fixed Assets Master Data responsibilities while ensuring they are aligned to specific data objects within the R2R process for all countries within the regional MDM Tower scope.The role ensures that data validation, data entry, data quality, reporting and analysis are in place and managed in accordance with defined data standards and operating procedures.
• Delivery of quality master data management and productivity targets
• Data Quality: R2R finance related data objects accuracy
• Professional and positive attitude towards change and continuous improvement
• No unsatisfactory audit rating and timely execution of action plans
• Customer satisfaction of service delivery and process specific KPIs in accordance with agreed SLAs
Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague:
The Center, one of 5 around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis worldwide. We have highly qualified teams in areas such as scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), IT, Human Resources, Financial Reporting & Accounting, Procurement, Real Estate and Facility Services, Legal & Compliance, Finance and Communications.
Here’s some of the reasons we think you should join us:
• A job with a purpose. At Novartis, we all contribute to our mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives.
• A wealth of opportunities for career progression and working with best-in-class professionals.
• A diverse team that reflects the rich diversity of our markets. Over 55 nationalities speaking with 30+ languages, all generations, and more than 44% of female.
• Our modern and newly designed workplace is a pleasant place that reflects the need for flexible ways of working in order to bring new ideas to life.
• We live by our values; we cherish not only what we do but also how we do it. .
• Diversity & Inclusion mind-set. We aspire to move beyond stereotypes and bias to bring differences together, so we can see the world through the eyes of our patients and customers.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
• Competitive salary;
• Annual performance-based bonus;
• Employee recognition scheme;
• A benefits scheme above local legislation standards including pension and risk-life insurance, benefit package for health, education, culture and sport activities;
• Healthcare program that offers easy access to comprehensive health care;
• Variety of medical check-ups or consultations on-site;
• An Employee Assistance Program;
• 25 days annual leave, 4 days paid sick leave and Christmas holiday;
• Public transport allowance;
• Flexible working arrangements including Home Office;
• Support for a healthy lifestyle through the daily offering of fruit & vegetables.
We are looking forward to talking to you and sharing more about our broad range of opportunities.
R2R Fixed Assets Master Data Specialist