Business Development – Sales Representative
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development organization as a Sales Representative. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Salesforce offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level!
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding http://salesforce.com/\' target=\'_blank\'>salesforce.com products
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in http://salesforce.com/\' target=\'_blank\'>salesforce.com products
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Solid Base Salary + Commission, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 1:1 RRSP Match, 3 Weeks Vacation plus Holidays, 6 Paid Days off to Volunteer, Medical/Dental coverage, Gym/Yoga/Wellness Reimbursement & more
- 1-2 Years of corporate experience (Software sales is a plus)
- University Degree and/or 2 years College Diploma from an accredited institution
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Prior inside sales experience a plus
- Experience being held to metrics a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effective
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
Salesforce is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob?
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.