Description de l'offre
At Jewson we pride ourselves on our ability to provide a great welcome to our customers, being proactive when helping them, being trusted, and recognised for our ‘customer first’ approach. If you enjoy a customer-facing role where you are responsible for driving sales and business opportunities, and enjoy working with mechanical equipment, then this Tool Hire Supervisor could be a great opportunity for you.
This Tool Hire Supervisor role is working in our Jewson Branch in Godalming . Jewson is the biggest employer in the UK Saint-Gobain business, with over 500 branches.
What will I be doing in this role?
The Tool Hire Supervisor role is a varied and busy role. You will be focused on generatingprofitable Tool Hire business by building relationships with customers both face to face and via the telephone to achieve maximum sales, while ensuring effective and efficient running of Tool Hire in line with Health & Safety guidelines.
Key day to day duties include:
· Supervising a small team to ensure that profitable customer relationships are built and maintained; driving sales and seeking new business opportunities with new and existing customers
· The creative and efficient scheduling, allocation and management of the tools – working closely with other local branches to ensure that all contracts can be fulfilled to maximum capacity
· Ensure sales orders and delivery schedules are processed accurately and promptly and advising customers on trading terms and conditions
· Servicing and maintenance of all tools making sure that any technical problems, faults and repairs are dealt with efficiently
· Administration duties to ensure that all tool hire reports and health & safety data is up to date
What skills are we looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; this means that we are open to applications from all Saint-Gobain businesses and would welcome you to apply if you can demonstrate the following key skills:
· A customer-focused approach and the ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers and suppliers
· Strong commercial acumen and the ability to manage customer needs whilst maximising profit
· Strong mechanical mind-set – you may not have worked with tools before but can demonstrate an understanding of, or interest in mechanical equipment
· A positive attitude and the desire to want to continually improve our service
· A full driving licence to be able to deliver equipment locally
Please note that product and system training can be provided where applicants may lack this knowledge. We encourage applications from all background if you can demonstrate the skills highlighted.