Description de l'offre
Who are we ?
Sales Order Processor – Ceramic Tile Distributors (CTD)
CTD are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' four years running! (2016-2019)
Are you organised, personable and looking for the next challenge in your career? If so, we may just have the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Sales Order Processor to join our D enton team and provide dedicated support to the sales function. Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be maximising our business with contractors and liaising closely with the major manufacturers.
As a Sales Order Processor with CTD, you will:
· Process orders placed by e-mail/fax
· Handle inbound and outbound calls from our customers looking to make and place orders.
· Deal with customers on the telephone by advising customers on any queries they may have in relation to our products and services.
· Interface with customers and suppliers.
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers.
So if you...
· Have experience within the trade or a similar merchant industry, that would be an advantage, although we offer full product training.
· Have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate at all levels.
· Enjoy working as a part of an ambitious and dedicated sales team.
· Can demonstrate experience of meeting Training and Competency requirements and be fully accustomed to using office and sales support systems.
· Share our 100% dedication to delivering excellent customer care.
…we may just be the right fit for each other! Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
· Competitive Salary.
· 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
· A defined contribution pension scheme.
· Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
· As a CTD employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
· Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
SAINT-GOBAIN ENCOURAGE AND WELCOME DIVERSE APPLICATIONS AND ARE COMMITED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here:http://www.saint-gobain.co.uk/applicantdataprivacy/