Description de l'offre
Main domain/Job field
Program / Customer Relations - Customer services and support
Product Support Engineer
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Part time / Full time
Product Support Engineer needed to join our dynamic team
Are you looking for variation and excitement in your working day?
Do you wonder what actually happens to our Landing Gears during their working life?
Do you want to be part of a team delivering excellent customer support to 100's of airline customers worldwide, as well as supporting airframers and MROs ?
If you answered yes to all of the above then the PSE team is for you. With over 670 queries answered and 500 on-wing repairs generated in the last 12 months; and 40 open investigations on-going, we play a key role in keeping our customers aircraft in the air!
A role in the PSE team offers –
• Opportunities to provide key technical information and solutions to our customers during airline/airframer visits and at our biennial global airline conferences
• Possibilities to develop within the team as well as gaining vital in-service experience to further your career. Previous PSEs have gone on to become Programme Chief Engineers, Product Support Managers and Customer Support Managers to name but a few.
• A real responsibility to make a difference – through managing Technical Events (a big part of our role) you will take the lead of multi-functional teams to identify the root cause of problems and support modifications to shape the Landing Gear of the future.
Below are the key responsibilities of the role. Please note these are not limited to:
• Understanding airworthiness and regulations
• Programme management support
• Technical liaison, engineering support and incident management
• Technical publications compilation/review – CMM/SB/SIL
• Technical support to airframer/customer support centres/airlines
• Managing investigations and supporting associated modifications
• Generating bespoke on-wing repairs for our airline customers
Role requires travel
Candidate skills & requirements
You don't have to have a Degree or HNC, although this would be desirable. Experience within Aerospace and/or Product Support is also desirable.
As mentioned above, no two days are the same so you must be flexible, driven, hard-working and a big team player.