Description de l'offre
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electrical & Power is one of the world leaders in aerospace electrical systems, No. 1 for wiring and No. 2 for electrical systems. As a pivotal player in the 'more electric' aircraft, the company boasts more than 13,000 employees dotted across 12 countries.
Main domain/Job field
Program / Customer Relations - Customer support and services
Customer Account Co-ordinator
Employees / Staff
Part time / Full time
The Customer Account Co-ordinator will be responsible for delivering world class customer service to our global OEM and OEM and Aftermarket customers. The role holder will be responsible for managing the daily interaction with our customers and maintaining and enhancing customer relationships in order to meet organisational and operational objectives.
• Deliver front line business support and order management between Safran Electrical & Power and its global OE and Aftermarket customer base.
• Provide consistently high level customer services ranging through quotation, order acceptance, customer liaison for order tracking with internal Operations teams, issue resolution, invoicing, and administration of warranty claims and recovery of overdue payment in conjunction with the Customer Support Management and Finance teams.
• Manage the order review process ensuring all conditions are aligned to agreed Safran terms and conditions and any demand changes are reviewed with key stakeholders
• Liaise with the customer for any required end user statements to meet export regulations
• Use expertise to build strong relationships with customers and create an open and accessible communication route for free flow of information
• Provide a service driven customer quotation process which ensures strong links with internal functions to ensure accurate pricing and lead-times are used in all product and service proposals.
• Manage the conversion of spares or repair quotations into customer orders and capture market feedback database to enhance future pricing policies
• Liaise with key internal stakeholders to ensure customers are fully updated with order delivery status and pro-actively advised of any production delays
• Manage the repair exchange process where there is a risk to the achievement of agreed customer turnaround times
• Manage customer issue resolution in a timely manner, liaising with internal functions as required.
• Manage with Finance the first level overdue process through invoice query resolution and provide all required supporting information to the Customer Support Management team for escalation issues. Participate in face to face or conference call customer meetings, ensuring all order book reporting, issue resolution or key performance data is prepared in advance
• Manage the customer returns process, pro-actively communicating any quality alerts from customers to internal functions in parallel to arranging the return of the product
• Improve customer service results by supporting the implementation of re-designed processes and communicating customer service metrics.
• Assist with the training of new members of the Global Service Centre team
Responsibility:- Manage the daily interaction with a selection of regional OE and Aftermarket customers (Tier 2 & 3)
Customers: - 65-75 customer accounts
Financial:- Contribute to the spares sales plan through the negotiation of customer quotations into orders
Candidate skills & requirements
• Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to build strong relationships with both internal stakeholders and external customers
• Highly resilient and strong influencer with the ability to deliver a step change in approach to customer service within a fast paced environment with tight timescales
• Proven ability and experience to own and manage the fast resolution of complex customer issues
• Ability to hold first level commercial discussions with customers to drive Spares RFQ conversion, MRO customer approval or gain market feedback on competitor pricing
• Can demonstrate the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively on a daily basis
• Evidence of written English at interview stage. This will be through providing certification of a formal English or technical qualification studied in the UK or overseas in English. If this cannot be provided you will be required to complete and pass an online SHL English comprehension test as part of the interview process.