Description de l'offre
Established in 1945, Génia is the French leading manufacturer of equipment for animal health professionals (veterinarians, breeders, pharmaceuticals companies). Our company manufactures and distributes a wide range of products including syringes, needles, e-collars, bandages, suture material, and many others. The company now employs +60 people in France and generated in 2017 a turnover of 14 million EUR : 30% was made outside France in 70 countries, including Australia.
In 2011 our Australian branch was created. After 5 successful years of business in Australia, an opportunity exists now for a result oriented French volunteer to be part of our team. This opportunity will give a solid experience about all aspects of the veterinary equipment business in Australia and help us promoting and selling our products, by visiting veterinary clinics within Australia.
Poste et missions:
The position will involve account management of existing and potential new customers within Australia. The sales representative will visit an average of 6-7 veterinary clinics per day to increase the direct sales as well as building and maintaining client relationships. The role requires extensive travel, overnight stays, a strong work ethic with organisational and recording skills. Taking orders on the field is an integral part of this role.
Duties and responsibilities of the position include:
- Promotion and sale of products: actively promoting the Company's products and services via direct sales calls on existing customers, prospecting new customers, and by identifying other sales opportunities.
- Follow up after sales to ensure high levels of support and customer satisfaction
- Planning and Organising
- Develop effective territory plan and organise sales activities by making appointments each Monday for the following week, planning weekly objectives, prioritising and classifying customers.
- Sales administration, including updating our CRM database
- Attend trade shows and other educational commitments as required
The successful applicant will be required to liaise with veterinary professionals at the practice level : a strong emphasis is placed on technical expertise, customer education, customer service and the ability to develop relationships.
Successful applicants must have:
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Commercial understanding and drive
- Passionate and autonomous
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to plan, implement and execute sales strategies
- Strong organizational skills and commitment to the provision of high-quality customer service
- Relevant previous sales or representative experience is a plus