People are at the heart of our strategy
A family-owned Group, Roquette offers a positive and attractive work and career environment, in which everyone can learn, develop , contribute to the overall company performance and be recognized for doing so.
Manufacturing / China-Nanning
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic group of professionals, all of our team members will help you with your career development. Advanced management & lean production method will greatly enrich your mind. Waiting your joining, just you.
1. Responsible for the development of DCS management procedures and SOP to ensure the normal, reliable and stable operation of DCS system. Annual maintenance of DCS system equipment.
2. Responsible for patrol inspection and special safety work of automatic equipment, technical service and support of all DCS systems (controller, input and output module, communication module, power supply, monitoring equipment), daily maintenance, annual and monthly overhaul of equipment, as well as routine inspection, software modification and fault handling.
3. Responsible for the transformation and update of hardware and software of automatic equipment.
4. Establish DCS system hardware equipment file and software file account. Determine the name and model of the damaged parts of the automatic instrument and control system, and reserve the vulnerable parts according to the actual situation.
5. Have the responsibility to put forward reasonable suggestions for technical innovation and transformation of DCS electrical equipment and control system.
6. Participate in the evaluation, implementation and operation of DCS related projects, and coordinate and deal with DCS technical problems. And participate in the project PSSR.
7. Responsible for technical guidance and skill training for EIA maintenance personnel, management personnel and operators.
8. Provide advice on the technical requirements and parameters while purchasing EIA equipment.
9. Handle emergent maintenance task related with DCS system .
10. Support DCS-related safety assessment, HAZOP and LOPA . And participate in accident investigation and analysis.
- Junior college graduated, with major in electrical instrument or automation.
- 3 or more years experience in DCS project managment or designing.
Roquette provides numerous career opportunities, thanks to the diversity of its jobs and their international dimension.
Joining Roquette means joining dynamic teams ambitious for success.
Add Your Talent to Ours!