To apply for the position please submit the following in a single word or PDF file
1. Curriculum vitae & Include the email addresses and daytime phone numbers of at least 3 referees.
Role and Responsibilities
· Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses on plan vs actual deliverables from production teams
· Prepare and summarize conclusions for Supply & Operation reviews completed monthly
· Complete predictive analyses and tracking on potential write-offs and non-conformances using current and historical data
· Support daily planning activities in the mid to long term production for RSS Cape Town Operations based on the forecast.
· Upload and maintain forecast manually for materials not linked to demand planning interface.
· Contact person for supply chain data and analyses
· Ability to identify and recommend improvements to boost performance and reduce costs within the Supply Chain
· Coordinating with other professionals to implement changes and new systems
· Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Thorough working knowledge of relevant international ISO Standards (13485, 14971) and regulations (European medical devices directives) would be advantageous.
· Bachelor's degree in maths/stats, business analytics or similar qualification/diploma preferred
· 5+ years of related experience as an analyst without a Bachelor's degree. Minimum of three years' experience with a qualification.
· Knowledge and experience working with large data sources and performing qualitative and quantitative analytics is preferred at a minimum of 2 years, more specifically SAP data.
· Demonstrated ability to perform multiple, fast-paced tasks
Demonstrated ability to prioritize and perform workload effectively, with minimal supervision.
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
Working knowledge of Quality Compliance Systems (NCR's, CR's, CAPA systems) would be beneficial.
· Sound knowledge of MRP/SAP system logic would be beneficial.
The position requires an individual with strong organizational and attention to detail skills. They must have initiative and be self-motivated to achieve. They must be able to work with a diverse team of managers and scientists. Other desirable attributes include accountability, flexibility and strong work ethic.
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.