· Job facts
The Summer @ Roche Intern Program has been developed to provide students with a fun yet rewarding summer through hands-on experience and numerous opportunities to network with other interns as well as employees in the organization. Additionally, we help our students meet their career development and educational goals while potentially building a future with the Roche organization. Leveraging the education you received already, we hope to give you an opportunity to grow and develop with us!
· Assist in the research and development of current MSA projects such as digital education
· Provide medical input into new clinical genetic products
· Analyze medical and scientific literature, clinical outcomes of published studies and effective communicate knowledge within and outside the organization
· Develop and update scientific and clinical content for current product including website, brochures, training and presentation materials
· Submit abstract to a scientific congress
Additionally, the selected intern will be asked to participate in various intern activities, which may include workshops with leaders
in the organization, our mentor program, and our Poster Symposium among other activities.
· Currently enrolled in a master's program for genetic counseling or interest in entering the field of genetic counseling preferred
· Experience in writing preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
· Familiarity with Google business solutions
· Currently enrolled in an accredited college/university during program calendar year 2020
· Completed at least 2 years of college/university to be eligible for the program.
· Must have a ≥3.0 GPA
· Minimum availability of 12 weeks (Required start on or before program Welcome Reception and end date on or after Summer End Poster Symposium).
· Previous experience in the job duties listed, either through course work or industry/academia
· Participation in student organizations and/or other leadership experience
Intern will learn to:
· Develop conclusions and insights from gathered information
· Interact with internal stakeholders such as marketing, research and development, and client services
· Gain insight as to MSA's role within the largest global healthcare diagnostics company
· Present final project to larger functional stakeholder group
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.