· Job facts
The Summer @ Roche Intern Program has been developed to provide students with a fun yet rewarding summer through hands-on experience and numerous opportunities to network with other interns as well as employees in the organization. Additionally, we help our students meet their career development and educational goals while potentially building a future with the Roche organization. Leveraging the education you received already, we hope to give you an opportunity to grow and develop with us!
Search and update competitive information on NAP/qPCR players
Assess the latest market report on competitive landscape
Work with Digital Marketing Team to implement transition of existing Roche Life-science website to Roche OWP (new global site)
Support the creation of Launch Package (global marketing & training materials ) for new Roche Digital PCR System
Additionally, the selected intern will be asked to participate in various intern activities, which may include workshops with leaders in the organization, our mentor program, and our Poster Symposium among other activities.
· Business major with marketing
· Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
· Basic understanding of molecular biology/Life Science is helpful but not essential
· Currently enrolled in an accredited college/university during program calendar year 2020
· Completed at least 2 years of college/university to be eligible for the program
· Must have a ≥3.0 GPA
· Minimum availability of 12 weeks (Required start on or before program Welcome Reception and end date on or after Summer End Poster Symposium).
· Previous experience in the job duties listed, either through course work or industry/academia
· Participation in student organizations and/or other leadership experience
What You Will Learn:
· An understanding of the important Lab Developed Testing segment of the Diagnostics market
· Marketing skills around messaging and positioning as well as stakeholder training
· Internal business team relationship management and networking and affiliate stakeholder management
· Experience in the launch process for a Roche system
· General experience in the International Product Manager role
· Who we are
En Roche, nuestro éxito se basa en la innovación, la curiosidad y la diversidad, multiplicado por 94,000 profesionales en 100 países. Trabajando juntos, nos hemos convertido en uno de los grupos líderes de salud enfocados en la investigación.
Roche es una empresa que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades y prohibe estrictamente la discriminación ilegal basada en la raza de una persona, color, religión, género, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, pais de origen o ascendencia, edad, discapacidad mental o física, condición médica, estado civil, condición de veterano, o cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley.