· Job facts
At Roche, we believe it's urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients' lives and we are fearless in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
As a member of the Lifecycle Team Office (LCTO), we role model behaviors and values we work to embed in the organization such as Roche Values, ReImagineD operating principles such as Fit-For-Purpose, Decision Focused & Fast, Integrated & Global, Empowered & Accountable, Customer-Centric, as well as Focus on the Right work, to Speak up and Challenge, to Take Smart Risks and to Foster Learning and Development.
The internship offer the opportunity to work on learning solutions offered by the LCTO to maximize team effectiveness across the LCT system. This role will work closely under the direction of the Learning Solutions & Service Evolution Leader and in close collaboration with other team members and stakeholders to translate insights into actionable learning solutions for triad leaders and the greater LCT ecosystem.
Your main accountabilities will be:
· Managing small programs for lifecycle teams and design projects including vendor management as well as program evaluations and communication
· Participation in identifying, negotiating and contracting with external partners
· Developing innovative ways of communication for learning solutions and defining the right learning platforms
· Employing design thinking and agile methodology to develop a full range of technology-related training resources, including e-learning and podcasts
· Align activities with a cross-functional and international team
We are keen to discover talents who are passionate about learning and show great curiosity in discovering new things. We contribute our share towards achieving our mission and to make our vision of personalized healthcare happen. We offer you a multicultural workplace in a modern environment, which at the same time requires you to be open-minded and adaptable. You provide us with examples that prove your ability to cultivate collaborations with different partners. This also means that you continuously compare your results with others and acknowledge the benefit of collaboration and communications.
Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Ideal candidate profile
Who you are
You are an enrolled Bachelor or Master student within organizational development, psychology, behavioural science, business administration or a related field. You are motivated to increase and share your theoretical and practical knowledge on this emerging and exciting field of agile methods and design thinking. You are an enthusiast of new technologies and you easily show engagement with people.
· First hands-on experience with agile methods, future of work and design thinking as well as project management is considered a plus
· Excellent organizational skills and a flexible approach to coordinate demanding workloads as well as the ability to adapt to changes
· Ability to work effectively and independently within a diverse group of people
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Written and verbal English is mandatory
If you are proud of contributing and feel you have the dedication to teamwork and innovation that we are seeking, then Roche is the organization for you. Every role at Roche plays a part in making a difference to patients' lives. If you want to work in a passionate team, make your mark & improve lives, apply now.
The preferred start date of the internship is November 2019 or upon availability. Please clearly indicate your preferred starting date and duration of the internship (preferably 12 months) on your motivation letter. Applications need to include a CV and a motivation letter both merged in one document.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Roche strives to be an equal opportunity employer.
Do you have any questions? Please call the Recruiting Team Switzerland: +41 61 682 25 50
Tags: ROiQQROiBU ROiHR ROiCC ROiMG ROiPY ROiSW ROiTEC