· Job facts
At Roche, we believe it's urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients' lives and we are fearless in both decision-making and taking action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
At Roche Diagnostics, we are committed to delivering the best diagnostic solutions to improve people's lives. We believe sustainable healthcare depends on diagnostics, and as the leader in the industry, we continue to craft healthcare delivery, optimize healthcare resources, and ultimately benefit society as a whole. The Digital Transformation Office (DTO) is keen to drive, coordinate and support many aspects of Digital Transformation across the division. Together we work on a broad set of topics like People and Culture, Data and Customer Experience.
The start date of this internship is immediately or upon availability. Please indicate your earliest availability in your cover letter.
In this position you will
· Lead the full process of social media campaigns from draft to roll-out
· Design and maintain our Digital Transformation Office Website
· Be fully responsible for editorial processes and the design of our newsletter
· Work in a modern, diverse, and truly global environment applying new ways of working, such as activity based or agile methodologies
· Learn about Digital Transformation and Corporate Communications
Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Ideal candidate profile
Who you are
· You're someone who wants to influence your own development.
· You are looking for a company where you receive the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
· Working in a multi-cultural environment motivates you. As fast learner you actively drive the quality of the requirements.
Moreover you are
· A hardworking and dedicated Master student who is currently enrolled (preferably in the area of Media / Communications / Journalism / Web Design / Economics / IT / Business)
· A person who's passionate about Digital Transformation and Communications
· Proficient in English (German is a plus)
· Interested and have first experience in digital communications (basics of web design and social media)
· Happy to multitask across various groups and topics
· Ambitious and creative with a passion to share new ideas to support our division
To be considered, please send us your complete application merged into one PDF including
· Motivation Letter (including desired start date)
· If you are currently studying: Certificate of enrollment
· If you are in a gap year: Signed letter that includes a description of your plans for the Master studies and a status of your application for the programme
· For non-EU/EFTA citizens: Certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory (required due to regulations)
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq .
Tags: ROiQQROiEE ROiBU ROiCC ROiMK ROiTEC ROiDG ROiCS