· Job facts
This is a 6 month contracted position
· Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements. Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
· Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
· Demonstrated experience and understanding of 'DevOps' as it pertains to application development (+)
· Analyze business requirements/processes and system integration considerations to determine their feasibility, time requirements, compatibility with current systems, architecture standards, and provide appropriate technology solutions
· Demonstrated knowledge of Distributed and Scalable systems
· Provide direct hands-on support in the design, deployment, administration, and monitoring of production systems at scale in a Hybrid Environment with AWS and VM.
· Experience on AWS Services is a big plus, such as EC2, ECS, ECR, Lambda, FSx, Elastic Cache, Route, CloudFront, API Gateway, S3, Glacier, RDS, NLB/ALB, Security Groups/NACLs/VPCs, Cloud Watch (+)
· Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices especially Swagger and OpenAPI 3.0, REST, SOAP, MQ, JSON, Microservices etc.
· Java Microservices, RESTful Web Services
· Microservices Design Patterns
· Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate
· JMS, queues, JBoss/Wildfly
· Unit testing with JUnit, Easymock, Mockito
· Docker (+)
· Kubernetes (+)
· AWS (+)
· Oracle, NO-SQL (+)
· CI/CD tools Jenkins, Code Pipeline, Maven, Git, Jira, BitBucket, Sonar
· Terraforms (+)
· 6-8 years of experience with Expertise in Java and J2EE, Understanding of service design for AWS Cloud environment, specifically microservices development
· Experience in Cloud, AWS Engineering & Development (+)
Bachelor's or Master's Degrees in Engineering discipline preferably Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
· Who we are
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.