Description de l'offre
You will be responsible for effective external and internal communications to guarantee business development opportunities in corporate accounts. Accelerates the sales growth of business and market share in corporate accounts through providing marketing promotion activities and assistance.
· Supporting Corporate Accounts business marketing plan;
· Handling Corporate Accounts business issues and communicating cross functions to support CA sales team and the business;
· Providing strong support incl. data analysis etc. to ensure commercial proposal application and contract preparation smoothly;
· Keeping regular visit among end-users to clarify customers' /market demand and maintain HC customer relationship with sales team;
· Keeping close communication with sales team about internal meeting resources to ensure marketing activities going smoothly. Updating and reviewing regional marketing plan/activities regularly;
· Policy making and process improvement support for sales team;
· Arranging product and market training for corporate accounts.
You should hold:
· Bachelor degree in a science / medical related discipline;
· Communication & Presentation skill and proficiency in both spoken and written English;
· Product & marketing expertise.
You should have minimum of 3 years of progressive career experience in sales with a major multinational pharmaceutical/medical devices company where a sophisticated operating system is in place. Experience in Pathological diagnostics is preferred.
· Who we are