Description de l'offre
You will be responsible for account management and promotion in the designated accounts and/or areas.
· Managing including monitor of sales performance of account that are assigned. Achieving sales target assigned by line manager;
· Planning and carrying out high quality service to clients;
· Working closely with local distributors in the area assigned and ensuring enough stock-holding and coverage;
· Possessing and maintaining good product knowledge and promoting products and services offered by the company to the customers (end users);
· Coordinating instrument installation with Service Engineer and Application Specialist. Working closely with Service, Application Support team to ensure customer satisfaction;
· Keeping good and up to-date customer profile. Providing regular market and competitive information and timely reporting to AM/SV/Marketing in format and contents agreed by Company. Developing and updating on regular basis customer data files;
· Conducting sales activities within expense budgets based on monthly action plan submitted and pre-approved by line manager. Paying planned visits to target customers based on pre-defined customer territories (clinical departments, device purchasing dept., and hospital management) according to call plan submitted and approved by SV/Area Manager; Developing and maintaining good relationships with KOLs and key procurement depts.
You should hold:
· At least Bachelor Degree in Appropriate Life Science or Marketing discipline;
· Basic command of English in both spoken and written and good command of MS office software application;
· Product & Application Expertise.
You should have 3 to 5 years experience in Sales and /or similar experience in the industry.
· Who we are