· Job facts
You will be responsible for financial controlling and performance monitoring on RD China operation. Assist BAs to evaluate and analyze deal & policy margins and follows compliance in daily operations.
· Preparing internal management analysis and reports for business areas/units and other functions.
· Responsible for closing at controlling area to ensure the accuracy of business reports and controlling master data creation and maintenance.
· Assisting business and controlling budgeting and forecasting activities (TP，TC，MO and analyzing financial business performance for P&L.
· Performing profitability analysis on placement and sales contracts and ensures the related documents are filed properly.
· Analyzing price adjustment impacts on financial KPI and distributor margins.
· Advising on daily operations simplification and follows guideline of ICFR and local compliance in daily operations.
You should hold:
· Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting
· Proficiency in both spoken and written English and good command of MS office software application
You should have:
· At least 3 years relevant working experience including international financial analysis standards with foreign capitalized companies in China.
· Skill in acting as business partner to be capable of clearly explaining controller’s work and result to the clients and capability of having a comprehensive understanding of the related process and strictly implementing accordingly.
金融、 金融 > Controlling & Business Partnering
· Who we are