Responsible for reviewing private payer contracts for enrollment and ongoing maintenance. Key inputs for the role include: feedback from Sales & Marketing Teams on where access is, contracts obtained by Market Access and working closely with Legal to receive their review feedback on contracts. Key outputs for the role include: reporting on contract performance, reimbursements, and issues; enrollment and ongoing maintenance of private payor contracts.
· Review contracts and ensure Roche can fulfill contractual obligations.
· Complete paperwork for private payer enrollment and maintenance.
· Track and report performance of contracts.
· Report new contracts to the Reimbursement Manager.
· Reconciliation between billed and paid from Payers.
· Track issue and support resolution / escalation.
· Serve as a point of contact to National Account Manager and Market Access team.
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
· 3-5 years of experience in reimbursement.
· Demonstrated knowledge of commercial policies and regulations
· Healthcare industry experience is a plus
· Proven analytical, and accuracy skills. Requires attention to details
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently, ability to plan and coordinate multiple tasks.
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.