· Job facts
You will be responsible for helping CARA managers and supervisors to review and exam channel partners' operational qualification and performance in accordance with CFDA requirement, Roche Diagnostics standard operation procedures and divisional standards, to ensure the validity and legality of their operational, regulatory, legal and financial process and records. Meanwhile, you are also responsible to support CARA manager and supervisor facilitating Business Area partners to execute the business strategy by proper decision-validation risk assessment and risk exposure management across commercial operations.
· Support the Commercial Audit & Risk Advisory manager and supervisor in execution of audit assignments.
· Understand the processes under review by studying pre-audit information, performing analyses and documenting process. Perform detailed interviews and audit testing within the agreed time frame, communicates the status of audit work to the team lead.
· Complete working papers, issue pages and other documents consistent with the department's guidelines and in line with company and industry standards.
· Present written information with high quality and audit issues that are validated with process owners, well researched, concise and well documented. Deliver balanced and practical solutions to issues identified and reach high level of agreement on audit findings and action plans with the auditees.
· Participate in ad-hoc case audits and implement projects accordingly. Assist managers and supervisors in preparing commercial risk analysis reports.
· Participate in operation effectiveness and efficiency validation. Deliver feedback to meet business requirement.
· Assist managers and supervisors to develop customized commercial risk mechanism based on business requirements.
You should hold: A Bachelor or Master Degrees in accounting/quality related subjects.
You should have:
· 3+ years' relevant job experience. Previous knowledge of internal and external audit strongly preferred.
· Strong knowledge of auditing practices, procedures and principles is preferred. Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to effectively resolve issues of a complex nature. Strong interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin and English with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, accounting systems and applications, and other business-related software systems.
· Who we are