Description de l'offre
You will be responsible for account management and product promotion in the designated CDC & Blood Bank accounts and/or areas.
· Managing including monitor of sales performance of account that are assigned. Achieving sales target assigned by line manager;
· Implementing Corporate Account Management system;
· Working closely with local distributors in the area assigned and ensuring enough stock-holding and coverage;
· Possessing and maintaining good product knowledge and promote products and services offered by the company to the customers (end users). Coordinating instrument installation with Service Engineer and Application Specialist;
· Preparing monthly report and marketing, sales forecast;
· Working closely with Service, Application Support team to ensure customer satisfaction.
You should hold:
· At least Bachelor Degree in Health/Clinical Diagnostics/Science disciplines;
· Basic command of English in both spoken and written and good command of MS office software application;
· Product & Application Expertise.
You should have 3 to 5 years experience in Sales and /or similar experience in the industry.
· Who we are