Description de l'offre
As a Spanish speaking Accounts Payable Accountant you are responsible for high quality services to Roche suppliers and internal partners. You will be responsible for booking invoices in accordance with Roche and local standards so that the supplier receives the funds in time for the goods supplied and the services rendered. You as an Accountant will have the possibility to have full responsibility for the end-to- end AP process and handling both internal and supplier queries received by phone or mail in local language. Reporting to Accounts Payable Team Lead you will be also responsible for:
· Processing and validating PO based and direct invoices and payment requests, managing payments
· Managing vendor accounts
· Reporting and supporting AP invoice resolution
· Handling affiliate`s internal invoice queries
· Promoting strong collaborative relationships between the affiliate's finance teams and all other internal SSC teams.
You have University or College degree with excellent written and spoken command in English and Spanish. You have a general understanding of finance processes and standards, experience in using SAP is an advantage. Furthermore you have the following skills and qualifications:
· You are service and customer oriented; have good communication skills
· You are a team player; have accountability, accuracy and ability to work to meet deadlines
· You are able to set right priorities
· You have experience in AP processes preferably at a small/middle size company or SSC (advantage)
· You are open to work in afternoon schedule from 1 PM to 10 PM.
· Who we are
The Hungarian Shared Service Centre provides financial, procurement and HR services to support the European and Global Roche subsidiaries and offers exceptional career path for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.