Description de l'offre
“Small Molecules Technical Development” (PTDC) brings a broad range of experience across drug substance (DS), drug product (DP), analytical sciences and manufacturing science & technology, and collaborates closely with key partners in the departments Research and Early Development (pRED / gRED), Small Molecules Commercial Manufacturing (PTC) andGlobal Technical Development(PTD). PTDC is responsible for late stage technical development of our small molecules pipeline, manufacture of DS and DP for clinical studies.
In PTDC the Small Molecules teams transform synthetic molecules into medicines. We develop robust, cost efficient manufacturing processes while delivering clinical supplies and we create knowledge through innovation and continuous improvement in an environment of collaboration.
The SHE chemist is an individual contributor role, responsible for proving excellent chemical as well as technical expertise in the field of safety, health and environment, meeting authority, legal as well as Roche internal requirements. The SHE chemist provides technical expertise to ensure a safe working environment across the labs (analytical and chemical/pharmaceutical labs) and clinical manufacturing areas within Small Molecules Technical Development. In addition, the role supports the implementation and adherence to Roche standards at CMOs. The position is part of the Small Molecules Development organization, reporting to the Head of Services, Systems & Infrastructure (PTDC-T).
Your key responsibilities are:
· Ensure a safe working environment in PTDC through implementation and monitoring of compliance with all SHE relevant requirements, internal as well external
· Drive SHE related projects independently and if needed lead projects, either self-initiated or in support of the implementation of corporate or authority SHE requirements
· Plan, support and lead SHE related trainings
· Provide support and guidance in all SHE relevant areas incl. execution of safety risk assessments for Small Molecule development projects and technical projects
· Present SHE related topics during health authority inspections and audits
· Perform SHE related audits at CMOs
Who we are
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, der die Chancengleichheit fördert.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You bring the following qualifications:
· Master and/or higher degree in chemistry or chemical engineering with good knowledge of organic chemistry
· Professional experience in a chemical pilot or production plant (commercial or development) within the chemical/pharmaceutical business environment
· Solid understanding of regulatory and authority requirements in the field of SHE
· Experience with performing audits is a plus
· Strong interpersonal skills with collaborative mind-set and proven ability to build constructive and effective relationships
· Open-mindedness and ability to deal with changes
· Good verbal and written communication skills in German and English
· Willingness to travel up to 10%
For questions please call the Recruiting Team Switzerland: Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.
Safety Health and Environment & Facility Services, Safety Health and Environment & Facility Services > Safety Health and Environment