Description de l'offre
· Act as project manager, be responsible for collect CC business units' requirement, integrate and develop “one portal” reporting platform, in charge of training and project promote..
· As CRM system expert, be responsible for end user training, standard process and operation model design, UAT, system development initiating, system problem resolving, APAC CRM support team regular communication and data quality monitoring;
· Act as strong business partner, according to multiple dimension deep analysis (including instrument/employee/customer/finance…) to provide useful suggestion for business management team decision maker.
· Effectively communicate with both Client's China business and global project team. Proactively engage with all relevant stakeholders to make sure everyone is targeting the same on each project.
· Responsible for Global service related KPI analysis and monitoring;
· Establish and maintain key performance dashboard for customer service team. Provide effective data management for service team to accomplish service target;
· Collaborate with regional/ Global business solution center to provide the suggestion for improving service information system and process continually;
· Standardize and clearly define the usage of CRM system, establish and monitor the data quality model.
· Team development; improve team analysis skills, innovation capability and communication skills.
· Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.