Description de l'offre
You will be responsible for the Technical Service in the assigned area.
- Carrying out day to day routine repair/maintenance instrument work. - Independently completing the installation, maintenance and basic troubleshooting according to the technical manal
- Successfully improving the customers' satisfaction and royalty
- Having a comprehensive understanding of the relating service SOP and strictly implementing accordingly
- Proficiently using the tools such as Rexis, Grips and improving the service skills by continuous learning
- Updating the maintenance data timely and accurately according to the requirements of the service SOP
You should hold:
- Minimum diploma in Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical;
- Good command of English in both spoken and written;
- Good command of MS office software application.
You should have at least 2 years related experience
Customer Support、 Customer Support > Technical & Application Support
· Who we are