Description de l'offre
Service Engineer I
You will be responsible for the Technical Service in the assigned area.
- Carrying out day to day routine repair/maintenance instrument work.
- Independently completing the installation, maintenance and basic troubleshooting according to the technical manual;
- Successfully improving the customers' satisfaction and royalty;
- Having a comprehensive understanding of the relating service SOP and strictly implementing accordingly;
- Proficiently using the tools such as Rexis, Grips and improving the service skills by continuous learning;
- Updating the maintenance data timely and accurately according to the requirements of the service SOP.
You should hold:
Minimum diploma in Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical;
Good command of English in both spoken and written;
Good command of MS office software application.
You should have at least 2 years related experience.
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Customer Support、 Customer Support > Technical & Application SupportXiamen (DIA/DC)
· Who we are