The department „Commercial Product Support, Innovation & Invest“ is engaged in 3 focus areas: Support of commercial drug product manufacturing sites, support of commercial products (parenterals), Planning and execution of investment projects for the department “Pharmaceutical Development & Supplies, PTD Biologics Europe”, and planning and execution of technical innovation projects.
We are offering a Scientist position in the focus area of commercial product support, but also collaborating with other focus areas within the department. The focus of the position is the support of commercial manufacturing units & CMO's during tech transfers (transfers of products between manufacturing sites), investigations, process optimizations, and questions of primary packaging compatibility. The intensive interaction with partner functions like quality assurance, quality control, technical product management, Manufacturing Science and Technology, the formulation- and process development and regulatory affairs departments demands excellent communication skills and an open personality. Specific responsibilities include:
• Planning, data interpretation and reporting of experiments dealing with processes, formulations and the primary packaging systems in laboratory and commercial scale,
• Supporting product teams and manufacturing sites with product and technical knowledge,
• On-site support of EU commercial manufacturing sites,
• Representation of pharmaceutical development in Drug Product Technical Teams, which are responsible for the technical support of commercial products during their lifecycle,
• Representation of pharmaceutical development in Tech Transfer Teams, which are responsible for the successful execution of technology transfers between manufacturing sites (internal & external)
• PhD in Pharmacy, (Bio)-Chemistry, Chemical- or Process Engineering. Alternative: University degree and several (1-3 years) of experience in the process development of parenterals
• Experiences in the area of formulation development of parenterals are an advantage
• Experience in the field of good manufacturing practice (GMP)
• Cooperative and integrative personality
• Excellent communication skills
• Independent work style with decisive personality
• Excellent command in English, German (written / spoken) is considered an advantage
• Experiences in the area of LEAN, Six Sigma, Greenbelt are considered an advantage
Get in touch with the Recruiting Team Switzerland Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.
Research & Development, Research & Development > Research
· Who we are
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, der die Chancengleichheit fördert.