Description de l'offre
The department „Commercial Product Support, Innovation & Invest“ is an integral part of the Pharmaceutical Development function for Biologicals in Europe. It is engaged in 3 focus areas: Support of commercial drug products (parenterals) and manufacturing sites, planning and execution of investment projects for the department “Pharmaceutical Development & Supplies, PTD Biologics Europe”, and realization of technical innovation projects.
We are offering a scientist position in the focus area innovation and new technologies, but also involvement in other focus areas within the department. The focus of the position is the evaluation and implementation of new technologies in the field of parenteral drug product development and commercial processes, support of commercial manufacturing units & CMO's during technical transfers (transfers of products between manufacturing sites), investigations, process optimizations, and questions of primary packaging compatibility. The intensive interaction with all related development functions as well as partner functions from the commercial environment (quality assurance, quality control, manufacturing science and technology, regulatory affairs) demands excellent communication skills and an open personality. Specific responsibilities include:
· Evaluation and implementation of new methods and technologies, scientific contributions (e.g. publications and conference talks), supervision of research projects and initiation of new research activities.
· Planning, data interpretation and reporting of experiments dealing with processes, formulations and the primary packaging systems in laboratory and commercial scale
· Support of product teams and manufacturing sites with classical development based product and technical knowledge
· On-site support of EU commercial manufacturing sites
· Representation of pharmaceutical development in Drug Product Technical Teams, which are responsible for the technical support of commercial products during their lifecycle
· Representation of pharmaceutical development in Tech Transfer Teams, which are responsible for the successful execution of technology transfers between manufacturing sites (internal & external)
· Contribute to the organizational development of Commercial Product Support, Innovation & Invest
As the successful candidate you hold a Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, process engineering, or related fields and bring a minimum of 1-3 years of professional experience in process development of parenteral dosage forms.
· Experience in relevant technologies and processes (e.g. aseptic manufacturing, biochemical and biophysical analytical techniques, lyophilization, drug delivery)
· Excellent team and communication skills with proven organizational and planning abilities as well as cooperative, integrative and decisive personality
· Excellent command of English and German
· Excellent IT knowledge. Ability to use data analysis and visualization software systems such as Modde, JMP, Matlab, LabView, CAD.
· Experience and/or explicit interest in automation software, database systems (“big data”) or robotics are considered an advantage
· Experiences in the area of LEAN, Six Sigma, Greenbelt would be a plus.
For questions please call the Recruiting Team Switzerland: Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.
Research & Development, Research & Development > Research
· Who we are
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, der die Chancengleichheit fördert.
À propos de Roche
La société présente depuis 2004 deux sections parallèles, le secteur pharmaceutique et le secteur diagnostic. Numéro un mondial dans les médicaments contre le cancer ainsi qu'en virologie, le groupe dirigé par le Dr Severin Schwan se focalise essentiellement dans la « médecine individualisée ».
La société est présente commercialement dans 150 pays. Son siège se situe à Bâle en Suisse. Son chiffre d'affaires s'est élevé en 2016 à 50,576 milliards de francs suisses. La société a dépensé 9,915 milliards de francs suisses en recherche et développement. En 2016, l'entreprise compte 94 000 salariés environ