Description de l'offre
Sales Support Analyst
Administers and maintains sales operational systems and processes to provide content, data and information management in support of sales pursuits. Implements and configures sales tools, content management and tracking systems. Develops and manages catalog and web-based content, web pages and other online sources for storing and communicating information for sales and partners. Enters, updates and ensures accuracy of data in sales and client and partner relationship management systems generates regular and ad hoc reports for account teams and leadership. Advises on improvements and enhancements for design of sales systems and tools.
· Assists with administration, configuration, updates and maintenance of portions of systems for support, including sales tools, catalog management, websites, online content, partner Web portal content, and data management, for a customer segment or business unit
· Implements specified changes to data in and configuration of tools, online resources and systems as directed
· Collects, consolidates, and charts data from systems to support results reporting
· Develops understanding of activities and systems and relationships with stakeholders
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
· Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Basic understanding of business and sales processing tools, systems and practices
· Good analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
· Basic understanding of business and sales processes and practices
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· mastery in English and local language.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.