Are you energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Do you desire to provide a superior level of accuracy, consistency, and work quality with any project? Then this may be the role for you!
Roche Diagnostics in Wilmington, MA is seeking a Sales Operations Consultant toserve as the primary point of contact for the Sales Organization with respect to sales support and key resource in delivering the disciplines and information required to help drive sales performance, predictability and efficiency.
In this role you will be responsible for driving consistent execution of our sales methodology, processes, tools and procedures coupled with continuous improvement in reporting, analytics, forecasting and performance metrics. The Sales Operations Consultant collaborates with other departments on cross-functional projects ensuring alignment with Sales processes and data flow. This role is therefore central to developing and building a scalable operation that enables growth.Additional duties this role will be responsible for are:
· Organizing sales data to support the team in accurately reporting on Sales forecasts, trends, opportunities, wins / losses, competitive activities in the market.
· Standardizing business reporting, and develop and maintain reports and dashboards to drive leadership decisions and generate ad hoc reporting as needed.
· Oversee the use of various applications and platforms; Salesforce.com and Tableau etc…
· Work closely with marketing on campaign execution and reporting, finance on revenue recognition management, and IT on sales automation implementation and maintenance.
· Drive continuous process improvement identifying bottlenecks in the sales process and finding ways to reduce, simplify and automate where possible.
· Supports sales force realignment requests and manages and maintains territory management in ERP and other applications.
· Serve as the point of contact and liaison for managing RFPs, Quality Agreement requests etc… Works across multiple functions to ensure timely completion of requests.
· Support the generation of quotes and sample processing as needed.
· Maintain Sales Standard Operating Procedures according to QMS standards and provides training to new and current employees. Partners with Commercial Education team as needed.
Who you are:
· Bachelors degree from accredited university
· At least 2 years' experience working in a sales environment or sales support role.
Previous administrative support of Salesforce and Tableau highly desired.
· Strong interpersonal skills and customer service oriented with ability to partner with leaders and individuals at all levels and to work within a team.
· Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience in a clear, concise, compelling, and informative fashion.
· Extreme attention to detail, self-motivation, and the ability to thrive and be flexible working.
· Software experience in Excel and PowerPoint required, Salesforce and ERP are a plus.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Commercial Business Support & Sales Operations
· Who we are
As a global leader in healthcare, Roche Diagnostics offers a broad portfolio of products, tools and services that help in the prevention, diagnosis and management of diseases like HPV, HIV, hepatitis and diabetes as well as other medical conditions, such as fertility and blood coagulation. These products and services are used by researchers, physicians, patients, hospitals and laboratories worldwide to help improve people's lives.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.