Roche Sequencing/Life Science is one of the world's leading producers of reagents and systems for Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and Life Science research. Our portfolio provides solutions that enable life science researchers to achieve breakthroughs in molecular biology by providing efficient and innovative technologies they can trust. Roche Sequencing/Life Science offers complete workflows covering all working steps – from sample preparation to analysis – in a specific field of research. Research areas include: Targeted Disease Research, DNA Sequencing, Genotyping, Gene Expression, Gene Detection, RNA Sequencing, and DNA Methylation.
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for generating revenue and maximizing profitability and sales growth by selling the company's products, services, and/or solutions via telephone. This role will support the field sales team by helping to manage customer relationships and conducting administration activities to support the sales cycle. Lead generation, sales analytics and supporting day to day sales operations will be important activities of this position.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
· Assist sales and regional managers with daily administrative tasks related to client orders
· Assist and follow-up with customers to provide updates on received orders and custom manufacturing timelines
· Work with salesforce.com to create reports, sales and renewal workflow, manage product and price book and ensure accuracy of data
· Qualify and distribute inbound inquiries
· Create and maintain reports in Excel using data from various sources
· Coordinate onsite and virtual meetings with clients, potential clients and partners. Assists with follow-ups as assigned
· Work with marketing team to support sales and client communications, campaigns and events
· Manage and follow through with specific outbound lead generation campaigns as assigned
· Respond to request for proposal, request for information contracts and statement of work.
• Must be able to keep a level head in an ever changing, deadline driven environment
• Aptitude to learn and understand Roche's Sequencing and Life Science products and services
• Ability to research/develop and problem solve necessary work information to complete tasks
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
· 3+ years relevant sales or equivalent experience required
· Stellar oral and written communication. Strong interpersonal skills
· Negotiation and problem solving skills; may do some contracting
· Ability to work in a regulated environment
· Planning and organizational skills
· Ability to drive revenue generation.
Must live within 50 miles of Indianapolis, IN or Wilmington, MA
· Salesforce.com experience
· Familiarity with Life Science products
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Digital / E-marketing / New Channels MarketingIndianapolis, Indianapolis - Field
· Who we are
As a global leader in healthcare, Roche Diagnostics offers a broad portfolio of products, tools and services that help in the prevention, diagnosis and management of diseases like HPV, HIV, hepatitis and diabetes as well as other medical conditions, such as fertility and blood coagulation. These products and services are used by researchers, physicians, patients, hospitals and laboratories worldwide to help improve people's lives.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.