Description de l'offre
You will be reponsible for workflow consulting focused on the laboratory as a whole and the corrsponding processes.
· Considering operators' activities, walking distance and the overall operational principles of the facility;
· Workflow consulting also comprising the detailed specification of the automation part of the workflow solution;
· Activities include the documentation of the existing layout and a proposal for the future using appropriate visualization and simulation tools;
· Gathering market intelligence and to assimilate up to date market information;
· Local workflow consultancy implementation to provide the add value service to our key accounts;
· Assimilating up to date product information a timely manner to sales team. Working closely with sales team in order to support sales effort;
· Assisting business area to achieve overall objectives set by business management. Recording all activities in Rexis Sales on time for pre-sales management.
You should hold:
· At least Bachelor Degree in Clinical Laboratory or other Appropriate Science;
· Proficiency in both spoken and written English and good command of MS office software application;
· Product & marketing expertise, strong capability in clinical laboratory work flow.
You should have 2 -3 years in sales or marketing experience in healthcare industry, laboratory work experience is preferred.
· Who we are