Description de l'offre
You will be responsible for project planning, assessment, milestone management, resource co-ordination and risk management related to LI projects.
· Implementing LI projects, tracking, survey on project satisfication;
· Project support and respond to regional request within reasonable time limitation;
· Montioring customer change request, ensuring IT project process are followed with good implementation and documentation maintenance in regular manner;
· Recording all activities in Rexis service on time for further analysis and improvement;
· Working closely with LI marketing,regional service and workflow team for LI project implementarion with high quality;
· Gathering market intelligence and to assimilate up to date market information;
· Assimilating up to date product information a timely manner to sales team. Working closely with sales team in order to support sales effort.
You should hold:
· At least Bachelor Degree in IT technology;
· Proficiency in both spoken and written English and good command of common used data base and application;
· Lab IT Product expertise and strong capability in clinical laboratory work flow.
You should have 1 -3years in Lab IT implementation or developing experience. HIS / LIS experience , Laboratory work experience is prefered.
· Who we are