As a Recruitment Specialist you will be a member of the Roche Budapest Shared Service Center's Corporate HR Team. You will be responsible for the whole recruitment process for open SSC roles. You will be also involved in developing proactive recruitment solutions for the company.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· coordinating, managing and driving the full recruitment life-cycle process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing, selecting and offering;
· ensuring accurate administration of the whole recruitment cycle;
· preparing regular and ad-hoc recruitment reports;
· acting as first point of contact for internal/external candidates;
· being responsible for the stakeholder management with the hiring managers;
· providing excellent candidate and hiring manager experience;
· building relationship and working closely with leading universities;
· representing Roche on career events and job fairs;
· supporting the development of the Roche employer brand.
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
· you have at least 1 year Recruitment/Sourcing experience;
· you have a good command of English and have outstanding communication skills;
· you have a customer oriented mind-set and you are creative, enthusiastic, pro-active and open to taking over new tasks;
· you are acting and working with integrity, consistency, reliability, courage and passion;
· you are open to learn and develop;
· you have the passion to find people careers rather than simply jobs;
· you are willing to learn and develop and you are open for further career opportunities within Roche.
· Who we are
The Hungarian Shared Service Centre provides financial, procurement and HR services to support the European and Global Roche subsidiaries and offers exceptional career path for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.