· Job facts
Doing now what patients need next. A pioneer in the development of blood glucose monitoring and insulin delivery systems, Roche Diabetes Care is committed to helping people with diabetes live lives that are as normal and active as possible and helping healthcare professionals manage their patients' condition in an optimal way. The ACCU-CHEK® portfolio-from blood glucose monitoring through information management to insulin delivery - offers innovative products, services and comprehensive solutions for convenient, efficient and effective diabetes management.
Roche is a successful company that can offer exciting career opportunities. We encourage and support your development in areas of your interest which will prepare you for the next level in your career path. We know that people are responsible for our success and we value our employees. Our commitment is to create a work environment where feeling valued, respected, and empowered is a daily experience.
As a Production Associate – Fixed Duration Employee , you will perform repetitive assembly and/or inspection of the company's products into complete packages and/or vials including but not limited to medical products, accessories, manuals, operating instructions and data sheets. You may perform other packaging or production tasks including: placing labels on packages, operating small production equipment, putting manuals into binders, counting and sorting various items, and forming or breaking down boxes for final product.
You will acquire and apply job skills, company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks. Assignments are routine to semi-routine in nature. You will work under supervision and receive detailed instructions on work assignments.
You will be responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Performs dispensing, vialing and/or packaging operations following approved processes and work instructions.
· Verifies and inspects raw materials, subassemblies and finished product to ensure product integrity.
· Completes documentation and ensures accuracy and verification of procedures.
· May prepare work centers for appropriate line clearance procedure and conducts regular cleaning in accordance with standard operating procedures.
· May maintain material/supply needs to support production
· High school diploma or equivalency
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
· Detail oriented
· Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
· 1 or more years of related operations or manufacturing experience
· Thorough understanding of appropriate safety, health, and environmental procedures
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Manufacturing, Manufacturing > General Manufacturing
· Who we are
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.