At Roche, we believe it's urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients' lives. We are brave in both decision and action, we believe that good business means a better world.
Entrectinib is our first targeted therapy with a tumor agnostic label and therefore a critical milestone in our precision medicine portfolio. This warrants a fit-for-purpose approach to our in-market activities.
We are currently searching for a Precision Medicine Partner (PMP) to join our team. As the PMP, you will manage the Entrectinib business in insert country/ies or territory/ies . This role will provide you with the opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of the precision oncology ecosystem and to shape the pathway for bringing precision medicine to clinical practice. Following the onboarding you will be primarily in-field/customer facing and build a network and relationships with critical external and internal stakeholders.
In this position, you will:
· Ensure end-to-end launch readiness for Entrectinib and subsequent launch success.
· Enable and implement the overarching global strategy at the affiliate level, covering both product and testing solutions
· Drive awareness and education to oncologists and other stakeholders for Entrectinib in prioritized NTRK fusions tumors and in NSCLC (non-small-cell lung cancer) for patients with ROS1 genomic alterations (GA) based on defined triggers, in compliance with applicable regulations and the lifecycle of the product
· Co-create effective affiliate trigger mechanisms upon diagnosis event or HCP interest together with PHC and oncology teams and ensure fast response pathways
· Work with relevant external parties, including therapeutic area experts (TAEs), health care professionals (HCPs) and patient advocacy groups (PAGs)
· Facilitate the accurate identification of cancer patients who may benefit from Entrectinib
· Drive up-take of high quality next generation sequencing (NGS) / comprehensive genomic profiling (CGP) through working with multiple vendors including Foundation Medicine and Roche Diagnostics
· Quantify opportunities in given countries (including demand and forecast planning for Entrectinib) and prioritize initiatives and activities in collaboration with PHC, oncology teams and Roche Diagnostics
· Closely liaise with policy and access teams to navigate successfully the local reimbursement process and to shape a more favourable environment for precision medicines, in particular Entrectinib.
To be successful in this role, you have:
· A post-graduate scientific degree in medicine, genomics, biology, etc.
· Work experience in commercial and medical roles (min. 2 years in each)
· In-field experience, e.g. as medical science liaison (MSL), sales representative, key account manager (KAM), etc. (min. 2 years)
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to successfully navigate a complex organizational matrix
· Fluency in local language(s) and English
· Deep understanding of local health-care system coupled with the ability to understand and address opportunities/gaps for bringing personalized medicine to clinical practice
· A strong ethical mindset and good understanding of relevant compliance principles and regulations.
· An entrepreneurial mind-set coupled with a strong desire to work at the forefront of personalized medicine and transform oncology care for the benefit of patients
· Openness to explore transformational methods and to use new technologies to its full advantage
· A customer centric mind-set and willingness to spend about 70% of time in the field
Are you ready to apply? We are looking for someone who thinks beyond the job offered - someone who knows that this position can be a rare springboard to many other opportunities at Roche.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.