· Job facts
At Roche, we believe it's urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients' lives and we are brave in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
In this role you are a member of our Business Intelligence & Intelligent Search team. We are providing global end-to-end Information Insight Services and our accountability includes, among others, provisioning of innovative SaaS solutions for Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics
Our mission is to go beyond our state-of-the-art BI Enterprise capabilities and enable our business and IT partners through cutting-edge innovations and new technologies.
In this role you drive activities and initiatives for Cloud Enablement, SaaS Strategies, and related services. Your first engagement is about the detailed definition, the roll-out and broad adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS). Furthermore, the role includes delivery of cutting-edge capabilities for focus areas like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Automation.
This is a portfolio architect and in-house consultant position for someone who can dive deep, build complex, SaaS-optimized architectures, advise and guide our internal consumers and partners accelerate their adoption of our services. Your broad responsibilities include the ownership of the technical engagement and ultimate success around the SaaS roadmaps. You should be as comfortable discussing complex technical details with engineers as you are briefing an executive audience. In addition, you will engage with AWS solutions architects, partners and professional services organizations to drive large and highly complex opportunities to reality.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
· Ensure partner success in building and launching on-premise and SaaS solutions
· Educate partners on the value proposition of our SaaS and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
· Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many sessions to bring appropriate knowledge about our service offering to our customers considering or already using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
· Create and share best-practice knowledge with IT partners
· Build deep relationships with internal stakeholders to enable them to be cloud advocates
· Act as a technical liaison between partners, service engineering teams and support
· Plan and supervise the organisational adoption of Amazon Web Services and other SaaS services henceforward, oversee governance, change management processes and release coordination together with nearshore service provider
· Lead in the definition, documentation, implementation and continuous updates of standards, methods, procedures and best practices
· Develop IT architecture concepts on all levels
· Review and assess IT solution architecture of projects for impact analysis
· Evaluate, plan and drive implementation of innovative capabilities
· Modernization of current BI Architecture
Who we are
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Ideal candidate profile
Who you are
For this position you bring the following qualifications:
· University Degree or equivalent education and/or work experience in computer science, software engineering or mathematics
· 7+ years experience in Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics,building complex architectures and solutions, ideally SaaS in the cloud
· Design and oversee implementation of SaaS solutions and end to end processes that are closely coupled with business requirements
· Define technology roadmaps derived from the long terms business strategy
· Align new technology options with business needs and communicate with senior stakeholders about successful adoption strategies
· Understand stakeholder challenges and proactively design solutions to meet them
· Actively communicate and explain the technology roadmap and portfolio with our partners and integrate their feedback
· Keep a close connection with our stakeholders and see yourself in the role of a customer success manager
· Profound skills in defining hybrid infrastructure environments and a proven track record of cloud service integration are a strong plus
· You come with a solid IT platform lifecycle background so that you can easily collaborate with off-shore, near-shore and cloud providers
· A proficient understanding of Computer Systems Validation and working experience in a validated environment and experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a strong plus. Also, experience developing solutions and passion for getting hands dirty with code/scripting (e.g, python, java, c#, .NET, Node.js) is a plus.
· Excellent communication skills complete your profile
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq .
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Architecture