· Job facts
We are looking for you to join Roche and our Services & Solutions Center in Budapest .
Roche is a stable and innovative biotechnological company offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. This is the reason why we are continuously expanding, looking for new talents and supporting remote working during these unusual times. Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
As a People & Culture Business Partner you will represent HR within RSS Budapest by providing HR partnership to the leadership teams across the Organization. You will proactively take responsibility in driving the people agenda in all client groups while making sure that HR (People & Culture) strategy is aligned within the Organization. Demonstrate and promote agile and growth mindset, utilize business drivers and metrics to engage the business in people topics. Use experimentation, best practices to generate new ideas and approaches.
As a qualified expert, you:
· Take ownership in driving the people agenda
· Develop People Leaders of the organization toward the Roche Leadership
· Drive employee engagement and business performance
· Ensure that all people leaders follow the relevant HR policies and guidelines
· Finalize and approve offers proposed by Talent Acquisition Partners
· Participate in the relevant recruitment processes led by the dedicated Talent Acquisition Partner
· Support SSC Top Talent Program within the relevant department
· Promote internal and external career opportunities, manage promotions, rotations
· Follow up and give advice on development plans
· Training strategy planning together with the L&D as it supports the future setup of the organization
· Support leaders in effective contribution management from goal setting through continuous feedback
· Ensure that yearly performance cycle is in line with Roche People Practices
· Advise on salary increases taking into account global guidelines, market trends and relevant position benchmarks
· Ensure that all positions are most accurately benchmarked & that every employee has the correct salary with the correct compa ratio
· Continuously working on high level Employee Experience in line with the relevant HR strategy
· Lead and/or support HR projects together with relevant HR colleagues
· Prevent employment related legal issues, preparing and executing if needed
· Handling any employment issues, being responsible for dealing with workplace conflict through the introduction of an effective mediation service
What can you bring to our team:
· University or College Education , concentration on HR (preferably)
· 3-5 years' experience in the field of HR (e.g. Talent Acquisition, HR Generalist), experience in HR Business Partnering is an asset
· Fluent Hungarian & English knowledge
· Demonstrated excellence in customer relations and building partnerships at all levels within an organization
· Open-minded attitude & proactive mindset
· Team player attitude
In exchange we provide you with:
We offer you a strategic opportunity in a truly international work environment with high-profile colleagues and excellent in-house learning and networking opportunities, plus lots of flexibility to make your mark at Roche. We will make sure your daily work will make an impact and you will be able to learn a lot along the way.
Development opportunities:free language courses, a wide range of training & learning opportunities, long-term career opportunities, lateral and vertical career moves, exciting projects & assignments, etc.
Excellent benefits:flexibility (home office days after your probation period), competitive salary and cafeteria package, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, Themed Holiday party, people-focused company culture, annual bonus in March, etc.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Human Resources, Human Resources > HR Business Partnering
· Who we are
The Hungarian Shared Service Centre provides financial, procurement and HR services to support the European and Global Roche subsidiaries and offers exceptional career path for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.