· Job facts
As a Junior Financial Accountant you will execute the day-to-day activities according to the agreed service level and in compliance with the SOPs of the respective business sub-process.
You will be responsible for:
· AR manual invoicing
· Daily bank posting
· Reconciliation of bank and bank suspense B/S accounts
· Cash allocation, clearing of AR and bank suspense accounts
· Posting and reconciling treasury transactions
· Intercompany reconciliation and reporting
· Fixed asset and CAPEX accounting activities
· Tax posting and reporting
· GL journal posting, B/S Account reconciliation
· Cost and revenue allocation in controlling
· Production closing in Material Management module of SAP
· Reporting for consolidation
You have University education; preferably in Finance/Accounting related discipline and you are fluent in English. You bring 0-1 year of experience in a relevant position..
Furthermore you bring the following skills and competences:
· Excellent communication and analytical skills
· You have outstanding customer orientation and service focus
· You are team-oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
Why you should join us:
· Competitive salary & benefit package
· Annual bonus
· Free language courses
· Wide range of training & learning opportunities
· Long-term career opportunities
· Great, people-focused company culture
· Social events & team-building opportunities
· Who we are
The Hungarian Shared Service Centre provides financial, procurement and HR services to support the European and Global Roche subsidiaries and offers exceptional career path for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.