· Job facts
● To provide installation services for all Roche IT products.
● Preventive maintenance completion according to established maintenance schedules for the defined select Roche installed platforms.
● User Maintenance (UM) completion for defined Roche IT products.
● Customer complaints resolution and/or attention to service requests regarding Technical Service issues for select Roche platforms.
● Seek 2 nd level support for unresolved problems/cases by dispatching cases to the next level support according the escalation processes.
● Mandatory modification completion for defined select Roche platform.
● Timely completion of his/her administrative tasks (e-learnings, workflow, instrument placement, reporting).
● Active participation in Technical Service training for his/her assigned platforms.
● To provide basic support to senior engineers in specific business related actions (strategic tenders, major installations).
● Contribute with commercial activities in the countries according to Field Service Lead/Area Service Manager
● University degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or similar.
● Knowledge in relational database packages. Intersystems Cache/Healthshare is valuable.
● Knowledge in HL7 and ASTM protocols.
● Experience in healthcare environment is valuable.
● Experience in server management and virtualization.
● Solid knowledge and skills, using Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office or similar software.
● Fluent in Spanish and good English reading and comprehension.
● Availability to travel regularly (locally or overseas).
● Availability to work after hours according to business needs.
· Who we are
En Roche, nuestro éxito se basa en la innovación, la curiosidad y la diversidad, multiplicado por 94,000 profesionales en 100 países. Trabajando juntos, nos hemos convertido en uno de los grupos líderes de salud enfocados en la investigación.
Roche es una empresa que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades