· Job facts
The buyer is directly accountable for the following:
· Responsible for the execution of the end-to-end Contracts Management process for Site Operational Services contracts . Conduct compliant, thorough and appropriate assessment, analysis, drafting, review, and issuance of contractual agreement (primarily focus on site operations services contracts) while adhering to required timelines – 70% workload
· Manage the end-to-end Procure to pay process for the categories under Indirect Consumables that were assigned and ensuring continuous supply of materials to meet operations needs – 30% workload
· Support Global/Network Key initiatives for post implementation – ad-hor
· Ensure timely execution of the end-to-end Procure to Pay process for all indirect purchases and Contracts & Service and ensuring compliance with Procurement Guidelines.
· Manage the end-to-end Procure to pay process for the categories under Indirect Consumables that were assigned and ensuring continuous supply of materials to meet operations needs.
· Execute the RFQ/RFI for site requested goods and services to achieve favorable results.
· Assist in compiling site analytics related to spend and identify opportunity for cost saving through local sourcing or alternate sourcing.
· Participate in Key Procurement initiatives either at the site or corporate led.
· Ensure alignment of priorities, goals, and related activities with Procurement Goals and adherence to Key performance metrics.
· Interface professionally and maintain good rapport with requesters, stakeholders, and suppliers. Communicate proactively with site stakeholders and cross-functional staff regarding issues and plans for resolution.
· Support & enforce Procurement Guidelines and all other FDA/cGMP requirements.
· Participate in cross-functional team initiatives and developing cross-functional understanding.
· Support Lean initiatives and proactively identify and participate in Continuous improvement initiatives
· Participate in Daily Cross-functional SQDEC meeting (as required)
· Participate in Daily Functional SQDEC meeting
· Comply with Export Trade Compliance requirement and responsible for screening of new business partners
Safety, Health & Environment
· Comply with all RSTO's Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) requirements, never put oneself and others at safety & health risks, and report any workplace accidents, near misses and hazards as soon as practicable.
· Observe all RSTO's site security measures at all times, and report any suspicious characters/objects & damaged security mechanisms to Site Security immediately.
Lean Production System
· Embody PT Lean Production System (LPS), while demonstrating a continuous improvement mindset and behaviors through the use and application of LPS tools for continuous improvement initiatives
· Diploma/ Bachelor's degree in Business, Science, Engineering or related field of study.
· 2-4 years' experience working in Procurement and supply chain operations in a Manufacturing, Bio-Tech or Pharmaceutical industry with cGMP.
· Strong contract drafting and negotiating skills in a variety of different type of agreements
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop close working relationships and work collaboratively with internal and external contacts at all levels
· SAP experience desired.
· Certified C.P.M. or CPIM a plus.
· Experience procuring Indirect consumables, Site Services, Automation & Maintenance Services and equipments related to Lab,/Manufacturing/IT.
· Excellent planning and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask and adapt.
· Numeric, with strong analytical skills and creative problem solving capabilities.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing priorities.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Procurement, Procurement > General Procurement
· Who we are
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.