· Job facts
DIAG TECH ASSOCIATE D2
SHIFT—3 day (THR - SAT) / 13 hour shift pattern (6AM – 7PM)
· Performs tube/frame assembly, filling, labeling and pouching operations consistent with Roche quality standards.
· Follows all department work instructions, SOPs, OSHA safety regulations.
· Executes all manufacturing activities in accordance with cGMP/cGDP/cGLP guidelines.
· As part of the production team will perform in-process quality checks for specific quality attributes (fill check, seal heights and label alignment check) and defects.
· Must have the ability to wear protective gowning as manufacturing steps are performed in an environmentally controlled area.
· Uses basic laboratory equipment to complete manufacturing and filling activities including pipettes, scales, etc.
· Completes necessary manufacturing records legibly and accurately.
· Cleans work area and decontaminates work surfaces in accordance with defined procedures and performs duties in accordance with SOPs, QSRs, and all safety regulatory requirements.
· Monitors laboratory supply inventory, replenishes lab supplies as needed. Performs general/routine laboratory maintenance/upkeep.
· Accountable for on-time completion of assigned corporate, safety and on-the-job training.
· Delitters and prepares materials for entry into the manufacturing suite.
· High School Diploma or related field Required.
· or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Job Related Experience:
· Required: Previous Experience in Filling, labeling or warehouse operations.
· 6 months experience in a Pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
· No experience in an Operations/Production environment preferably in a pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.