Customer Support Supervisor
· Consistent with the BA objective, to support sales and marketing activities, execution and continuous improvement of service idea
· To assist manager to develop employee training plan and occupation development plan, tracking the implementation effect.
· Manage the daily work of frontline customer service staff, supervise the completion of KPI; Found the problems timely, provide professional technical support and solutions, avoid complaints.
· Regularly visit Key accounts, grasp for the feedback of customer and report the market message in time, to enhance the loyalty of Key account.
· Lead and promote the service project associated with the Customer Care.
· Ensure that the service activities in accordance with the requirements of SHE, in order to ensure the safety of frontline customer service staff.
· Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
· Conduct business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection
· Understand and fulfill the responsibility of line manager's SHE tasks and duties (as defined in SHE handbook)
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Customer Support、 Customer Support > Technical & Application SupportGuiyang (DIA/DC)
· Who we are