You will be responsible for handling inbound calls, answer customer inquiries; Ensure contact center's daily operation; Improve the service level.
- Responsible for handling customer inbound calls, answering customer's inquiries. Transfering to the related specialist to solve the technical problems;
- Good use of CRM , telephony system, online chat tools;
- Mastering and skillfully using telephone communication skills, achieving telephone service quality standards;
- Achieving department and individual KPIs;
- Taking some of trainings for new employees;
You should hold:
- At least Bachelor Degree;
- Basic in English spoken and writing and good computer skill in office software;
- Cross-functional communication skill, speaking in a clear voice, mandarin standard, good communication and understanding capability.
- Quick thinking, good sense of customer service. Good-natured, patient, responsible, with team work spirit, be able to work under pressure and conflict management capability. Ability to do detail work and proactive meet customer's needs.
You should have more than 2 years working experience. Clinical laboratory or medical related working experience is preferred. Call centre related working experience is preferred. Training related working experience is preferred.
Customer Support、 Customer Support > Technical & Application Support
· Who we are