Application Data Specialist is responsible to assisting IT department and provides implementation of local, regional and/or global projects, Reporting to IT Site Head, your main responsibilities are :
· Responsible for the effective design, development, maintenance and support of applications, database systems and local IT service operation, and act as a consultant and partner to the business to develop system requirements and provide solutions that add value
· Contribute to the development of a strong application and data service team that is well informed, develops the skills and experience of each other, and adopts processes to continually improve team skills, processes and technology
· Design, develop, maintain and improve existing and new local application systems, tools and Inter & Intranet environment to meet local business needs with a relentless customer satisfaction focus.
· Plan and manage IT projects and applications portfolio to gain maximum technology efficiency for the site and contribute towards cluster project and portfolio management.
· Provide IT training services to end users to meet business requirements. Ensure Global/Regional/Local application and services updates are delivered timely.
· Who we are
Roche Indonesia is located in the business district of Jakarta. We have 3 divisions: Roche Pharmaceuticals, Roche Diagnostics and Roche Diabetes Care; with more than 700 employees and keep growing. We've been in Indonesia since 1972 to answer the need for highly differentiated medicines and diagnostics for personalized healthcare. Our commitment is to continue providing accessible innovative treatments and solutions for every Indonesian patient; and to continuously “Doing now what patients need next”.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.