Description de l'offre
Business Systems Analyst
Seeking an experienced business systems analyst to provide systems training support for the USDA Forest Service’s SAP core financial system and custom interfaces to/from SAP. Federal financial management/accounting and SAP experience is required. This candidate will work directly with the client, so should have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to work independently and take ownership of tasks.
Your future duties and responsibilities
1) Create and update training materials related to federal financial management and the Financial Management Modernization Initiative (FMMI), USDA’S SAP application.
2) Participate in meetings with the client to finalize the scope for the training and determine content accordingly.
3) Assist in conducting the training.
4) Leverage expertise to provide direction and support to our customer.
5) Knowledge share with CGI team members.
6) Identify and communicate risks and issues to CGI management.
7) Be an active participant in business development activities. (E.g., discuss challenges with client, identify potential solutions/opportunities and discuss with CGI management and client as needed, etc.)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years of Federal financial management/accounting experience (additional experience may be substituted in lieu of education)
• Strong SAP Financials (FI), Controlling (CO), Funds Management (FM), and/or Materials Management (MM) module experience.
• Strong training experience.
• Interface management experience and/or SAP Process Integration (PI) experience.
• Strong MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Visio) skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong customer service skills. (E.g., Ability and desire to develop and maintain productive client relationships.)
• Strong oral communication/presentation skills.
• Strong written communication skills (both with and without templates).
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently (at client site and remotely) and manage multiple task assignments and priorities.
• Ability to work under deadlines and productively in a dynamically-changing environment.
• Ability and desire to inform CGI management of tasking, issues, risks, and opportunities as needed.
• Team-oriented, self-starter who owns work to completion.
• Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance required
• Not accepting visa sponsorship for this opportunity
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Business Analysis