· Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve and assist executive, administrative, line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties.
· May handle special projects and execute research and data analysis tasks.
· Analyses problems, determines approach, compiles and analyses data and prepares reports and recommendations.
· Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties.
· Organization & coordination of approved local events, education camps, programs and congresses
· Responsibility for activities related to customer management
· Ongoing office management activities
· Drafting, execution and follow-up on contracts with HCP an HCO
· Corporate HCP reporting
· Ensuring compliance with Roche Group Code of Conduct and all other local laws, company policies and regulations
· Order entry, processing & control (SAP) in line with local rules - prepare purchase orders for all the events/ acquisitions
· Data processing, management and reporting distributor sales data, logistics reports, patient data
· Support sales and marketing teams.
· Execute all the activities asked by Head of Diabetes Care and Head of Sales.
· University Degree in Business Administration/ Economy/ Marketing/ Public Relations
· At least 3 years of experience in a similar function, in general office assistance or event management.
· Proven business knowledge, marketing and commercial abilities.
· Strong knowledge regarding business environment, MS office, CRM and business English
· Establishes strong collaborative relationships.
· Is goal-directed, persistent; driven to achieve objectives.
· Holds self-accountable for meeting commitments.
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.