· Job facts
You will be responsible for:
· Work on mid- and long- term medical strategies and, after aligning with BA, implement them on yearly basis.
· Work with BA effectively to identify medical and scientific knowledge gaps and provide corresponding disease area medical messages.
· Review and ensure corresponding disease area medical contents are accurate, fair, balance, evidence-based and compliance with local regulations.
· Establish and maintain close working relationship with KOLs of corresponding disease areas
· Organize medical events (congress etc.) and ensure all activities align with compliance and Dia Symphony requirements and support responsible disease area phase IV local studies.
· Make internal medical information training materials for corresponding disease areas and train both medical and BA colleagues at different Roche events.
· Review HCP PPTs and Roche promotion and internal training materials.
· Communicate with BA on issues related to publication in corresponding disease areas
· Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
· Conduct business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection
· Understand and fulfill the responsibility of line manager's SHE tasks and duties (as defined in SHE handbook)
You should have:
· MD, PhD or PharmD and working experience in relevant disease areas
· 3-5 years of diverse healthcare experience in Medical, Clinical or Marketing.
· Able to work as a member of a cross functional team.
· Able to focus on developing and delivering key messages.
· Proficiency in both spoken and written English.
· In addition to the educational qualification, he/she shall have good track record for working in a MNC company for three years or above.
· Experience in related disease area is highly appreciated but not necessary.
· Marketing Expertise
· Planning & Organizing
· Internal Cooperation
· Medical-related Product & Applications Expertise
· KOL Orientation & Relationship Management
Medical Affairs、 Medical Affairs > Medical Information/Scientific Affairs
· Who we are